[NTG-context] MathML when processing XML

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Mon May 30 22:23:43 CEST 2022

Answering my own question - the rules in x-mathml.mkxl/.lmt assume *only*
an mml: namespace on MathML elements. Having built my current project on
the basis of the examples in the XML in mkiv manual, I had two layers of
namespaces in addition to that. Redoing the mappings for the MathML
elements resulted in glorious formulas coming out.

Duncan

--
Duncan Hothersall, Operations Director
CAPDM Limited - Online Program Enablers

Capture, author, publish, deliver and manage your learning materials.

*Sign up to the CAPDM newsletter here <http://eepurl.com/bqzBQn>*