[NTG-context] MathML when processing XML

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Sun May 29 23:23:54 CEST 2022

This feels like a really stupid question but I can't find an answer to it
anywhere.

When processing an XML file directly with ConTeXt, i.e.
using \startxmlsetups rules, how can I make use of the MathML module for
the MathML content in my XML source? Should I include a specific piece of
code with a \registerctxluafile command as well as / instead of
\usemodule[mathml]? Do I need to use something other than \xmlflush to pass
the XML to the module?

Sorry, it's probably obvious but I can't work it out!

Thanks.

Duncan