[NTG-context] arm osx

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Sun May 29 20:35:47 CEST 2022

Hi,

the first, clean install of MacOS ARM64bits I downloaded from https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installation

Next I followed the thread below (exchanging texmf-osx-64/bin to texmf-osx-arm64/bin) and everything works like a charm (ConTeXt ver: 2022.01.21 20:13 LMTX) !

Today I wanted to update, using
sh install.sh

After that, running the same TeXShop engine as before gives an error:

Users/steffen/Library/TeXShop/Engines/ConTeXt LMTX_ARM.engine: line 3: 19971 Killed: 9               /Users/steffen/context-osx-arm64/tex/texmf-osx-arm64/bin/mtxrun --autogenerate --script context --autopdf "$1"

What did I do wrong?

Steffen