[NTG-context] Pull quote between two column - trial

Garulfo garulfo at azules.eu
Sun May 29 19:39:43 CEST 2022

to use pull quotes, I need to use the dimensions of the different
elements to be typeset, before typesetting, in order to adapt the shapes
of the flow accordingly.

So here is just a basic code to
1/ get the dimensions of an item A that will be typeset, before it is
actually typeset
2/ use these dimensions to define a item B that should be typeset before
item 1
3/ typeset of item B and finally item A

It is a quick and dirty solution.

Please, could you help me to have a more elegant solution

1/ to replace

          "width=\measure{FTitleW},"

     by something more direct like

          "width=\GetDim{myframes}{FTitle}

2/ to replace

    context("\\definemeasure[#2W][" .. (n.width /65536)  .. "pt]")

    by a more "luametatexish" formulation