[NTG-context] How to include a file with table data within a table?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 18:34:28 CEST 2022

After a recent update to ConTeXt, the code no longer seems to allow me to \input a file within a table:
\starttext
\starttabulate[|p(.3\textwidth)|p(.7\textwidth)|]
    \HL
        \NC {\bf Term} \NC {\bf Definition} \NC\NR
    \HL
        \input test2.tex %<----here you see I have input a file inside the table
    \HL
\stoptabulate
\stoptext
File test2.tex contains "\NC {\bf Term} \NC {\bf Definition} \NC\NR".
I also tried defining a macro earlier in the document...
\define[2]\tablewordis{%
    \NC \NC \NC\NR
    \NC #1 \NC #2 \NC\NR
}
...then placing that in test2.tex, e.g.:
\tablewordis{my word}{my definition}

I get the error: " The file ended when scanning an argument."
Before the update, this code worked fine.
How can I \input a file while inside a table environment, as above?
I have a document that has 100s of these inputs in my code, and now nothing will compile.

Thanks,
--Joel

   -