[NTG-context] Pull quote between two column - trial

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 00:55:13 CEST 2022

That is progress, Garulfo, and real progress! I'm sorry I have not been
any help to you in achieving this... a bit beyond my skill set. But I
have long regarded this particular 'feature' to be a quite important
'missing' feature of ConTeXt, since I occasionally get requests from
authors as to the possibility of including such pull quotes in
multi-column presentations, and I have to tell them that to do so I need
to use another program where that is more easily achieved.

So, I just wanted you to know that someone out there appreciates your
efforts with this, one of many I am sure.

Julian