[NTG-context] Offseting the baseline grid, and irregular columnsets

Stefan Nedeljkovic tsar.srb at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:03:20 CEST 2022

Thank you very much Aditya for looking into this. But I still have the same
baseline grid offset problem. Interestingly, when I remove the columns, the
text shifts downwards by two lines.
My code:

\definemeasure[xheight][0.1in]

\definemeasure[base][3\measured{xheight}]

% Since all distances are in terms of base units, specify the paper size in
those

% terms as well.

\definepapersize[slide][width=26\measured{base},height=20\measured{base}]

\setuppapersize[slide]

\setupinterlinespace[line=\measure{base}]

\setuplayout

[

topspace=2\measured{base},

header=\zeropoint,

headerdistance=\zeropoint,

height=middle, % Space for 20-4=16 lines

footerdistance=\zeropoint,

footer=\zeropoint,

bottomspace=2\measured{base},

%