[NTG-context] Mark IV or LuaMetaTeX?

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:54:26 CEST 2022

Hi Tommaso

  I use TeXworks with ConText stand alone LMTX. To set it up to run
context do the following.

Open TexWorks and then click on TexWorks in the menu bar then
Preferences. The TexWorks Preference window will open up.

Click on the Typesetting tab and you will see two panes. One marked
"Paths for TeX and related Programs" and another marked "Processing Tools".

Next to Processing Tools is a + button. Click on this and a "Tool
Configuration" window appears. This is where you enter the details for
processing by ConTeXt and this is how I have set this up on my mac mini M1.

Name: LMTX

% Here you need to use the Browse button to get to the mtxrun. On my mac
it is the path to the directory tex  which contains the file mtxrun as
shown below. Yours may be different. Since mtxrun is an alias for
luametatex it substitutes luametatex. I edited this to, mtxrun.

Program:
/Users/HomeDirectory/data/contextmacosarm64/tex/texmf-osx-arm64/bin/mtxrun

% Next enter the arguments as follows using the + button.

Arguments: --autogenerate

                     --script