[NTG-context] Small caps as a separate font

Stefan Nedeljkovic tsar.srb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:23:51 CEST 2022

Dear list,

A quick question about a font that has a separate file for small caps. I
have the following:

\starttypescript [sans] [dtl-documenta-sans-t]
\definefontsynonym[Sans] [name:dtldocumentasanst][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[SansItalic]
[name:dtldocumentasanstitalic][features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [sans] [dtl-documenta-sans-t-sc]
\definefontsynonym[Sans] [name:dtldocumentasanstcaps][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[SansItalic]
[name:dtldocumentasanstcapsitalic][features=default]
\stoptypescript

How can I define dtl-documenta-sans such that I can do:

\setupbodyfont[dtl-documenta-sans,rm,10pt]

\starttext
\setff{smallcaps}{Small Caps Hamburgerfons}, \setff{smallcaps}{\it Small
Caps Italic Hamburgerfons},
\stoptext

Sincerely,
Stefan