[NTG-context] Offseting the baseline grid, and irregular columnsets

Stefan Nedeljkovic tsar.srb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:53:21 CEST 2022

Dear list,

My adventures into the world of grids continue. In the linked file
(slide_grid_overlay.pdf) there are two things I cannot yet achieve:

    1. I want the baseline grid to evenly (vertically) divide the text
area, but my code produces a smaller height of the first line and an
additional space at the bottom.
    2. The number of columns is 21.5, that is the first column is 0.5 units
wide and the rest are 1 unit wide.

How would I achieve this?
Here is what I got right now:

\definemeasure[xheight][0.1in]
\definemeasure[base][3\measured{xheight}]

\definepapersize[slide][width=80\measured{xheight},height=60\measured{xheight}]
\setuppapersize[slide]

\setupinterlinespace[line=\measure{base},top=1]

\setuplayout[
leftedge=\zeropoint,
rightedge=\measure{zero},
leftedgedistance=\zeropoint,