[NTG-context] Help needed with Custodia typescript

Stefan Nedeljkovic tsar.srb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:35:29 CEST 2022

mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=Custodia
identifier               familyname   fontname                 filename
                 subfont   instances

custodiabold             custodia     custodiabold
Custodia-Bold.ttf
custodiabolditalic       custodia     custodiabolditalic
Custodia-BoldItalic.ttf
custodiaitalic           custodia     custodianormalitalic
Custodia-NormalItalic.ttf
custodianormal           custodia     custodianormal
Custodia-Normal.ttf
custodianormalitalic     custodia     custodianormalitalic
Custodia-NormalItalic.ttf
custodiaregular          custodia     custodianormal
Custodia-Normal.ttf
custodiasemibold         custodia     custodiasemibold
Custodia-SemiBold.ttf
custodiasemibolditalic   custodia     custodiasemibolditalic
Custodia-SemiBoldItalic.ttf

I tried a different name, but the result was the same.