[NTG-context] Issue with interactive checkboxes[solved]

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue May 24 19:58:05 CEST 2022

Am 24.05.22 um 18:43 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context:
> But what I experienced in Acrobat Reader DC (on a borrowed computer) is
> that you get the standard image (only when field is enabled) when you
> click elsewhere in the document.
>
> I guess that this may be related to a missing implementation, but first
> I would like to confirm you are experiencing the same.

Custom checkboxes and radiobuttons used to work many years ago, but
they’re broken for years – Hans blames Adobe for that.

Your example works well in Apple Preview, Acrobat Pro 9 (2010), Skim,
TeXshop, Safari, File Viewer. All of these use Apple’s PDF library,
except the old Acrobat.

Foxit Reader, Master PDF Editor, Opera, Firefox never show the custom
icons but the default checkmark (Firefox a cross).
PDF Studio 2019 doesn’t even that but shows a "4".
PDF.js in Atom doesn’t support forms (but show the red icon).

(I tested on MacOS 10.14.)

Hraban