[NTG-context] Issue with interactive checkboxes[solved]

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue May 24 18:43:37 CEST 2022

On 5/24/22 10:18, Jan-Erik Hägglöf via ntg-context wrote:
> HI Again!
>
> I discovered what went wrong, such a silly syntax error, here comes a
> working code:

Hi Jan-Erik,

this will also make it:

  \setupinteraction[state=start]
  \definesymbol [yes] [{\externalfigure[on.svg][conversion=mp]}]
  \definesymbol [no] [{\externalfigure[off.svg][conversion=mp]}]

  \setupfield[setup3][width=2ex, height=2ex]

  \dorecurse{3}
  {\definefield [check-\recurselevel] [check] [setup3] [yes,no] [no]}

  \setupbodyfont[sans, 30pt]

  \starttext
  \startTEXpage[offset=1em, foregroundstyle=\ssbf]

  \dorecurse{3}
    {\field[check-\recurselevel]\
      option \recurselevel\blank[1ex]}
  \stopTEXpage
  \stoptext

But what I experienced in Acrobat Reader DC (on a borrowed computer) is
that you get the standard image (only when field is enabled) when you
click elsewhere in the document.

I guess that this may be related to a missing implementation, but first
I would like to confirm you are experiencing the same.

Best,

Pablo