[NTG-context] is \version[temporary] still alive?

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Sun May 22 16:43:08 CEST 2022

Hi,

testing this mwe I’d expect some indicators detecting overfull lines.

At least on my machine (ConTeXt  ver: 2022.01.21 20:13 LMTX) nothing happens:

\setuppapersize[A6]
% Tell ConTeXt where the windmill picture is
\setupexternalfigures[location={default}]
\version[temporary]

\section{Slithy toves}

% Top right of page will show successful reference '< fig2'
% Left margin will mention unsuccessful reference 'figNothing->'
See \in{Figure}[fig2] and \in{Figure}[figNothing].

% Top right of page will show new-created anchors '> fig1' and '> fig2'
% Top right of page will show successfully placed floats
\placefigure[here][fig1]{First windmill}{
   \externalfigure[mill][width=1cm]
}
\placefigure[here][fig2]{Second windmill}{
   \externalfigure[mill][width=1cm]
}

\startcolumns[n=3]
   % Overfull lines will have slugs in colum margins.
   \input linden

   % Underfull hboxes get no warning
\stopcolumns

Steffen