[NTG-context] How do I turn off indentation inside a \framed with align=?

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:22:54 CEST 2022

Gerben Wierda via ntg-context schrieb am 19.05.2022 um 17:27:
> I have these kinds of statements
>
> \framed[frame=off,align=flushleft,width=\textwidth]{\phrasetext{metamodelexplanation}}
>
> but the text inside the frame is typeset with indentation.
>
> I tried \setupindenting both before and after \starttext,
> (none,no,never) but that doesn’t work.
>
> How do I turn indenting off in all frameds with align=flushleft or
> otherwise *everywhere*?

You have to provide a minimal example, in the following the example the
text within the frame isn't indented.

%%%% begin example
\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\showframe[text][text]

\starttext

metamodelexplanation

\framed[frame=off,align=flushleft,width=\textwidth]{metamodelexplanation}

metamodelexplanation

\stoptext
%%%% end example

Wolfgang