[NTG-context] ignore not closed tags in XML input

juh juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Thu May 19 17:33:12 CEST 2022

Dear Pablo,

sorry for answering late as I am on holidays learning Spanish in
Salamanca. :-)

Am Wed, May 18, 2022 at 06:00:20PM +0200 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context:
> Sorry for explaining myself so poorly.
>
> One of the not irrelevant tasks for me is finding examples of XML code.

As I know that you are fluent in German I would recommend

https://deutschestextarchiv.de/

It is a collection of many, many texts in German with expired
copyright in TEI XML and other formats.

I had a hard time to convert even one text to ConTeXt, but I've got it
to work. I had the crazy idea to get a process where I simply can
download the TEI XML source and make a nice book of the text.

Saludos!
juh

--
Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com