[NTG-context] Can I just put a footnote without marking in the main text?

Ross zhichu.chen at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:07:09 CEST 2022

Dear Massi,

Thanks for your solution. But the thing may be related to the \appendtoks
macro. It doesn't work to put just \setnotetext there.
\note works fine, so that's the reason I need the "full functional macro".

Maybe I didn't get the point, so if it's not too much to ask, could you do
it on my MWE?

PS: sorry I have to use another email account because my institute mailbox
took forever to get the message before my government (China) finishes
auditing it.

Best wishes,
Zhichu

Best Regards