[NTG-context] List of publications…

śrīrāma citturs at gmail.com
Wed May 18 04:04:10 CEST 2022

On 5/18/22 12:02 AM Damien Thiriet via ntg-context wrote:
> Unfortunately, commenting out all occurrences of those two lines
> didn't make the job for me.
> And using lowercase characters is unfortunately a no-op as far as
> I'm concerned: my bib files have been filled with CamelCase for years,
> and are loaded by dozens of other files…
>
> is there something I missed?
> current version: 2022.05.02 16:19

That's strange: I have LMTX 2022.05.11 11:36 and have no issues with this
'patch'. I too have thousands of references across documents, so could not
convert the tags to lowercase, and this patch works for me.
I am attaching a diff here. I hope you made the format (context --make) after
applying the changes.

  Sreeram