[NTG-context] ConTeXt meeting 2023(!)

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue May 17 08:49:17 CEST 2022

Hi y’all,

at the latest online meeting as well as within the CG board, we were
discussing the ConTeXt meeting in 2023, since nothing is planned yet.

[date]

The usual fall date makes it difficult for students and teachers to attend.

We were discussing a date in August (or even July). Would that make a
difference for you? What would you prefer?

One argument against a date within the summer holidays is that many
venues are booked for years in advance, but we got at least one offer
(see below).

[place]

While we were due to go to Eastern Europe again, it looks like Jano as
well as Mojca are too busy to organize a meeting. (And I’m very sorry if
I misunderstood!)

Please stand up whoever would like to organize next year’s meeting!

Otherwise I might invite you to Maibach again (where we were in 2017),
they told me they still have open slots in summer.

Hoping for many more exciting ConTeXt meetings,
Hraban

👉 https://meeting.contextgarden.net 👈