[NTG-context] Table breaks incorrectly between pages

śrīrāma citturs at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:35:08 CEST 2022

On 5/13/22 12:30 PM Stefan Nedeljkovic via ntg-context wrote:
> Dear list I need your help with a table that seems to completely screw up
> the page when it spans across multiple pages. I'm attaching all the
> necessary files.
>
> Kind regards,
> Stefan

This seems to be a known issue for quite a while, see here:
  https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg69827.html

As Wolfgang suggested there, you can use framed instead of TABLE in your
header. I have modified your example file (see attached). With that you get the
attached PDF.

By the way, your example was missing a \bTABLEhead. Moreover, I believe cells
in TABLE head entries should be enclosed by \bTH \eTH instead of \(b|e)TD. I
have made these changes as well.

[Also, I hope you are aware that you can use style=\tt, style=\bf per row/
column/cell with \setupTABLE; that will significantly reduce markup in your
file]

Best,
  Sreeram