[NTG-context] blockligatures removing characters

Ben Moon ben at themoons.uk
Fri May 13 15:29:59 CEST 2022

Thanks Hans,

I tried to modify your example for preventing the capital-Th ligature but this doesn't seem to work. The 'fi' ligature is prevented, but 'Th' still appears as a ligature. This occurs with the original lowercase version too. Have I missed something?

```
\startluacode
     local demo = {
         name    = "demo",
         options = {
             {
                 patterns = {
                     fio  = "f|io",
                 },
                 words = [[ fioot fiots ]],
             },
             {
                 patterns = {
                     fio  = "T|h",
                 },
                 words = [[ This That ]],
             },
         },
     }
     table.save("oeps-fixes.llg",demo)
\stopluacode

\setuplanguage[en][goodies={oeps-fixes.llg}]

\setupbodyfont[ebgaramond]

\starttext
     fiets fiots fiats fioot This That
\stoptext