[NTG-context] OpenBSD install

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:02:46 CEST 2022

Dear Angel,

V pet., 13. maj 2022 08:15 je oseba Angel M Alganza via ntg-context <
ntg-context at ntg.nl> napisala:

> Hello,
>
> I've just started upgrading some systems to OpenBSD 7.1 (released last
> month) and found out there isn't a link to download LMTX for OpenBSD 7.1
> at https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installation.

The wiki page was outdated. Can you please check again?
(My browser refuses opening http links from an https site, I'm not sure if
Hans configured https on his server.)

> I then thought I'd try to see if the previous versions (for 6.9 or 6.8)
> would work on 7.1, but it turned out that all four links (for both
> 32bits and 64bits) won't work.

At the moment we only support 7.0 and 7.1 (32-binaries are still there, but
unless someone needs them, we'll likely remove them).

Mojca