[NTG-context] cross-reference query solved

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:06:42 CEST 2022

To those who assisted me with helpful hints yesterday, thank you. I
finally got the cross-referencing working correctly after examining my
overall structure in the light of those hints.

I think that what was preventing things from working properly, was that
I had all the entries for a particular chapter enclosed in a setup. I
won't go into why I had adopted that approach, but in restructuring
things far more sensibly, I was able to do away with the \start\...\stop
setups. I think this is what was causing the problem.

Julian