[NTG-context] a cross-reference query

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue May 10 08:47:26 CEST 2022

Hi Julian,

while I can’t help you with the real issue, a few hints:

* Look into the .tuc file for the references. Do you find differences
between working and not-working examples?

* Do the examples work if you take them out of your big document or if
you change the order?

* There are “strange” space characters in your message, they disappear
in the quoted version below. That might cause troubles in typesetting
and referencing.

* You don’t need to set "marking" if it’s the same as the title.

* It might make sense to use \about instead of \in – \about[eta] would
render as “1a età“

* I would define a few macros, e.g. for the \in where both parameters
are the same and for stuff like \bullet\enspace – probably you just left
these out to simplify the example.

Hraban