[NTG-context] SVG style ignored after double semicolon

Heinrich Paeßens paessens at me.com
Tue May 10 01:01:08 CEST 2022

ok, let’s get smarter.
how about sanitizing the svg-file from JFreeSVG with svgo or svgcleaner or nano or else?
And as a side effect you’d have the file optimized, ie. a smaller size (lossless I suppose) …
and are you sure that the ;;-issue is the only bug? After sanitizing you’ll never know but that should be ok.

I’ve checked this. For your example it’s ok.

> svgo in.svg
> in.svg:
> Done in 24 ms!
> 0.091 KiB - 26.9% = 0.066 KiB

> svgcleaner /Users/hp/in2.svg /Users/hp/out2.svg
> Your image is 9.36% smaller now.

 ,__,
 {o,o}
./)_)