[NTG-context] SVG style ignored after double semicolon

Thangalin thangalin at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:42:26 CEST 2022

Hi Heinrich,

Use the SVG I provided. R and Renjin use two different SVG generators.
Renjin uses JFreeSVG when exporting as SVG. As you pointed out, there are
no issues with R because it will export an SVG file without any double
semicolons.

In other words, try this:

\startbuffer[svg]
<svg>
  <rect width="100" height="100"
        style="stroke:rgb(0,0,0);;fill:none" />
</svg>
\stopbuffer

\starttext
  \placefigure{}{\includesvgbuffer[svg][conversion=mp]}
\stoptext

If you get a black square, that's the bug. If you get a white square, then
there's something different about our environment setups.

Cheers!