[NTG-context] 32-bit OpenBSD

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:53:48 CEST 2022

On Sat, 7 May 2022 at 22:37, Alain Delmotte via ntg-context
<ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Le 1/05/2022 à 11:01, Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> How long do we want/need to keep running the builders for 32-bit OpenBSD?
>
> It's taking 2 or 3 times longer to build binaries than for the 64-bit
> OS (not that this is super relevant since ppc builder is a whole order
> of magnitude slower anyway: building TL there takes about 6 hours) and
> I suspect that nobody is using those 32-bit binaries anyway.
>
> Mojca
>
> My portable is a 32-bit on which I am running Lubuntu 18.04;

But that's 32-bit Linux rather than 32-bit OpenBSD. I was explicitly
asking about OpenBSD only.

> but i didn't upgrade ConTeXt lmtx for long as, as I did understand, there is no more new binaries.

We never (intentionally) stopped providing support for that.
Is something not working for you if you try to do a clean installation
(in another directory)?

Mojca