[NTG-context] process list items differently depending on position in list

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Mon May 2 09:14:38 CEST 2022

Hi,

I need to process a comma separated list, and adapt the formatting according to the position of an item in the list (example below). Expected output would be:
{\bf foo
}, {\em bar} and baz.

Is that possible? Can I somehow get the position of an item in the list? (My understanding is that \processcommalist and \processcommacommand apply a command to each list item, but there is no such thing as <position in the list>... I hope I'm wrong here.)

Or is that something where using Lua would be a better choice?

Best,
Denis

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\define[1]\command