[NTG-context] Fuzzy paragraph when exporting to XML

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 30 09:54:26 CEST 2022

On 4/29/2022 4:59 PM, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to debug a bug-report for t-vim: https://github.com/adityam/filter/issues/64 Exporting with trackers=export* gives a warning:
>
>      backend         > export > fuzzy paragraph:
>
> I have managed to narrow it down to the attached MWE (which does not depend on the t-vim module at all). Compiling it using
>
>      $context --trackers=export\* lines
>
> gives the fuzzy paragraph warning. Any hints on how to resolve this?
As you like challenges ... you can way more narrow it down ...

\setupbackend[export=yes]

\starttext
{
     \forgetall
   % \forgeteverypar
     x\strut\par
}
\stoptext

the problem is that you basically loose *all* par related tagging now so
you need to bring that back, which is (of course i had to look it up) is
done with for instance \forgeteverypar which forgets (as in \forgetall)
but not really all