[NTG-context] lua-widow-control module error in LMTX

Max Chernoff mseven at telus.net
Fri Apr 29 02:38:22 CEST 2022

On 2022-04-28 4:54 a.m., Eduardo Bohoyo wrote:
> Here testing that beta version.
>
> As you know, my book is in grid mode, but I get the same error message
> as Hraban when the compilation crashes.
>
> However, when I comment grid again in my document, it does compile the pdf.

Well that's why it was a beta :) Looks like I made some questionable assumptions
about the order of the hlist/baselineskip nodes, so the module completely broke
with things as simple as section headings.

Hopefully this new beta should fix things:

     https://github.com/gucci-on-fleek/lua-widow-control/releases/tag/release-5e240b2ebb76f33c32ecbc673af09a1c64773033

Grid snapping is a little peculiar, so let me know if you find any more bugs.

And thanks for the bug reports.
-- Max