[NTG-context] pull quotes

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:01:06 CEST 2022

Hi list,

Back in March, Garulfo asked a question about pull quotes and offered
two links by way of example. One of the styles in those links interested
me in particular, namely

https://www.societal.fr/sites/societal/files/old_site/societal-46-6-boiteux-reperesettendances.pdf#page=2

I know how to make a pull quote in general terms, but Garulfo's question
was quite specific - was there a preferred way to set an intercolumn
pull quote, and presumably he also meant of the kind found in the link
above. I did not see any response to his question so perhaps he received
one off-list. I too would be interested to know how one might achieve
precisely the kind in the example, which features a 'bracketed' pull
quote. Has anyone attempted that?

Julian