[NTG-context] context module t-account in LMTX

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:41:24 CEST 2022

Heinrich Paeßens via ntg-context schrieb am 26.04.2022 um 16:13:
> Hi there
>
> I just tried to test the use of the /t-account module/, compiling with
> LMTX, but no avail.
>
> What is wrong? Does the module need a fix for LMTX or is the fault on
> my side (having no experience …)?

The module which can be downloaded from the modules section of the
context wiki page is no longer supported.

I wrote a new version of the module a few years ago after I got a user
request but I haven't put the new version on the wiki. To use the new
version of the module you can download the file from my github site [1]
and put it in the same folder as your document. There are examples how
to use the module at the end of the file.

[1] https://github.com/wolfgangschuster/taccount/tree/master/files

Wolfgang