[NTG-context] embed source-file in pdf

Heinrich Paeßens paessens at me.com
Wed Apr 20 19:37:44 CEST 2022

Hi Pablo and Rik

many thanks, much appreciated.
attachment works like a charm to include the source files in the delivered PDF.

Rik pointed me to the longterm archive standard, which is also desirable. PDF/A is possible with  setupbackend\setupbackend[format={pdf/a-3a}]

but needs fixing with acrobat-preflight to pass validation (in Acrobat and veraPDF).

Kind regards
Heinrich

Sent from my iPhone