[NTG-context] Need some hints to fix my standalon installation

Christoph Hinterm├╝ller christoph at out-world.com
Wed Apr 20 19:07:59 CEST 2022

Hi Michael

[Inline Response to message by Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context, Mi,
paragraphs.]

> The strange thing with fractions seems to be due to the parameter
> FractionNumeratorDisplayStyleShiftUp in lm.lfg. If you always set it
> to 600, it seems to work also for luatex. (This will be fixed.)
>
> Another thing: Instead of using \over, I suggest that you use \frac
> (less surprises). Something like:
>
> \starttext
> \startformula
>         a=b + 1
> \stopformula
>
> \startformula
>         a = \frac{ b + \mu }{ c }
> \stopformula
>
> \startformula
>         a = \frac{\frac{ b + \mu }{ c } + e}{ d + i }
> \stopformula
> \stoptext

Thank you very much for the hints. \frac didn't help either even after
moving broken installation aside and doing a fresh install with

sh ./first-setup.sh --modules=all --context=latest

Results still similar see attached.