[NTG-context] embed source-file in pdf

Heinrich Paeßens paessens at me.com
Wed Apr 20 18:11:46 CEST 2022

Hi Pablo

Many thanks. That is exactly what I need, ie. to deliver the source code embedded in the PDF.

attachment works like a charm

Rik pointed me — additionally — into the direction of being PDF/A compliant. PDF/A is possible with
setupbackend\setupbackend[format={pdf/a-3a}]
but needs fixing with acrobat-preflight to pass validation (in Acrobat and veraPDF). Just in case someone needs to archive longterm.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF/A

Kind regards
Heinrich

Sent from my iPhone