[NTG-context] Need some hints to fix my standalon installation

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Apr 20 17:03:11 CEST 2022

On 4/20/22 12:34, Christoph Hintermüller via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi
> Have updated my standalone installation from one of the 2020 releases
> to the latest one running
>
> ./first-setup.sh --context=latest --modules=all

Hi Christoph,

sorry for the obvious suggestion «post facto»: never update ConTeXt
without a backup first.

> [...]
> Therefore i have the following questions
>  - would it help to sacrifice the updated standalone installation and
>    do a fresh install

I don’t think it would work, since it only works with LuaMetaTeX.

I got the same results (in Windows [because I cannot make it work in
Linux]) with LuaTeX 1.15 (the one that comes with ConTeXt LMTX).

My suggestion would be a fresh install (in a different directory, no
need to remove anything) of ConTeXt LMTX.

>  - What else i would have to check and probably fix to make the math
>    working as expected

Math is being improved in ConTeXt these days. It might be a bug.

I wonder whether Mikael or Hans could review your issue.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo