[NTG-context] Need some hints to fix my standalon installation

Christoph Hintermüller christoph at out-world.com
Wed Apr 20 12:34:48 CEST 2022

Hi
Have updated my standalone installation from one of the 2020 releases
to the latest one running

./first-setup.sh --context=latest --modules=all

Now i see the strange behavior that fraction in second equation is not
typeset instead typesetting math aborts after typesetting the upper
part of the fraction. A short example showing this is attached (pdf,
tex, and log)

Therefore i have the following questions
 - would it help to sacrifice the updated standalone installation and
   do a fresh install
 - What else i would have to check and probably fix to make the math
   working as expected
 - any thing else to change

Christoph Hintermüller
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. MBA. MSc
JKU Institute of Biomedical Mechatronics
Altenberger Straße 69,
4040 Linz, Austria,
Cell: +43 650 8827347
Tel. +43 732 2468 4813