[NTG-context] new upload

śrīrāma citturs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:47:30 CEST 2022

On 4/19/22 11:53 PM Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> I uploaded a new lmtx. Some more adaptive magic ... I'm not sure how
> usefull it is but users always find ways to apply such things. I
> attached a test file.

Hi Hans,

Thanks very much for the upload and the tutorial on 'adaptive'. It seems very
impressive and right away, one application which I could think of in my case
is its use in denoting prosodic elements in verses (of poems). For this
purpose I was using \definebar, \setupbar so far to indicate certain types of
elements of verses; now I think this being far more advanced might be more
applicable.

Thanks,
  Sreeram