[NTG-context] new upload

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Tue Apr 19 21:18:24 CEST 2022

Dear Hans,

A new upload solves the math font problem in MetaFun. The code
	label(textext("$\sin\theta$”),origin);
is working well.
Also, your sample file adaptive-001.tex is also working without error which is not compiled before.
However, \vfill is not working in column mode while it provides the same vertical spaces properly not in column mode.
The following code is compiled well but no vertical spaces between items. If I comment out \startcolumns … \column … \stopcolumns, it provides the same vertical spaces for each items.
	\starttext
	\startcolumns
	\startitemize[n]
	\item