[NTG-context] right item marks for associative questions? (śrīrāma)

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Sat Apr 16 14:01:59 CEST 2022

Hi,

> In function 'ListeAleatoireGauche' calling startitemize as below should
> help:
>  context.startitemize ({"8","packed","random"}, {align="righttoleft"})
>
>  Further, I think you might also need to put the entry into stream in a
>  group:
>    context.start() context.lefttoright(t[k]) context.stop()
>
>      Sreeram

Many thanks, this solved my problems. I understand
context.startitemize() is designed to get several vectors as arguments,
something I didn't thought about.
Could you explain the whereabouts of calling to context.(start|stop)()?
Some expansion stuff?
In my MWE, only the first item was left-to-right.

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet