[NTG-context] fatal error in LMTX

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Apr 13 16:48:19 CEST 2022

On 4/13/22 00:27, Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context wrote:
>> On 12 Apr 2022, at 18:14, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:
>>
>> I wonder whether it would be possible that ConTeXt or LuaMeTaTeX could
>> be more verbose about an opened environment that isn’t closed.
>
> $ mtxrun --script check  filename.tex
> is something I learned from this list.

Many thanks for your reply, Bruce.

I knew this too, but this doesn’t fit my working conditions.

I’m afraid that it doesn’t work with sources with \input commands.

Contents of 'c.tex':

  \starttext
  \startfrontmatter
  some text...
  \input c1.tex
  \stoptext

Contents of 'c1.tex':

  \stopfrontmatter

Compilation works fine, but checking doesn’t.

Checking doesn’t also work with XML sources typeset with ConTeXt
environments.

XML is the most common format for the sources I use with ConTeXt.

Many thanks for your help again,

Pablo