[NTG-context] right item marks for associative questions?

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:58:45 CEST 2022

Damien Thiriet via ntg-context schrieb am 12.04.2022 um 20:46:
> Thank you for all your answers.
> I will have a deeper look at them.
> My first comments:
>
>> If you are certain that the there will be no
>> multi-line item
> Unfortunately there are often some. History
> teachers are not known for loving short texts,
> at least in France.
>
>> Using the “columns" feature is one way to go
> Might be, but I do not always give the same
> number of answers on both columns
>
> Something I forgot to put in my MWE is that I
> randomize both lists. Messing the answers is a
> good way to prevent pupils from cheating,
> especially with long answers..
> That makes a four columns table more cumbersome,
> so I believe.

You can use different alignment settings to move the bullet points to
the right side of your lists.

\starttext

\bTABLE[frame=off,width=.4\textwidth,columndistance=.2\textwidth,align={normal,lohi}]
   \bTR
     \bTD
       \startitemize[circle,random][align=righttoleft]
       \startitem {\lefttoright One} \stopitem
       \startitem {\lefttoright Two} \stopitem
       \startitem {\lefttoright Three} \stopitem
       \stopitemize
     \eTD
     \bTD
       \startitemize[circle,random]