[NTG-context] right item marks for associative questions?

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Tue Apr 12 20:46:23 CEST 2022

Thank you for all your answers.
I will have a deeper look at them.
My first comments:

> If you are certain that the there will be no
> multi-line item
Unfortunately there are often some. History
teachers are not known for loving short texts,
at least in France.

> Using the “columns" feature is one way to go
Might be, but I do not always give the same
number of answers on both columns

Something I forgot to put in my MWE is that I
randomize both lists. Messing the answers is a
good way to prevent pupils from cheating,
especially with long answers..
That makes a four columns table more cumbersome,
so I believe.

Damien