[NTG-context] TeXworks on Linux

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Sat Apr 9 21:52:02 CEST 2022

Good evening!

Currently I am trying to test different editors on a Linux-box. — Tonight I installed TeXworks. Now I wanted to change the editor to use ConTeXt LMTX. I added in the tab “typesetting" the path to the executables in the TeX tree. Then I added funder editing the processing tools following the Wiki as a programme mtxrun and as parameters —script context $fullname.

After restarting the application I get the error:

“unknown script ‘mtx-base.lua' or ‘mtx-mtx-base.lua’”

My question is, is there a user out there who knows how to fix this?

Kind regards

Willi