[NTG-context] Switching fonts changes framedtext justification

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Apr 7 21:41:08 CEST 2022

On 4/7/22 19:50, Thangalin via ntg-context wrote:
> Appreciated, Pablo.
>> The output remains unjustified:
>
> https://i.ibb.co/dM9LFWZ/future-human.png
>
> $ find /usr/share/fonts/ -name "*Emoj*"
> /usr/share/fonts/emoji/OpenSansEmoji.otf

Sorry, I gave you the wrong direction.

The OTF version has to be removed, not the TTF version (it is the one
that works).

I already knew that
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/105409.html), but I
mixed (and messed) versions.

Sorry, "OpenSansEmoji.otf" is the one to be removed and
"OpenSansEmoji.ttf" is the one to be installed.

> $ context --version
> mtx-context     | current version: 2022.04.01 09:37
>
> $ cat ~/bin/fontcache
> #!/usr/bin/env bash
>
> fc-cache -fv
> mtxrun --generate
> mtxrun --script fonts --reload

I had problems in the past with "mtxrun --script fonts --reload
--force", so I completely remove the contents from
"tex/texmf-cache/luametatex-cache/" (which requires "mtxrun --generate"
after).

"mtxrun --script cache --erase" used to do the same, but I cannot get it
working now (either on Linux or in Windows [as reported in
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/105420.html]).

> Any other suggestions?

I hope it works now. Sorry for the mess,

Pablo