[NTG-context] processdatabasefile styling of table cells

Bruce Horrocks ntg at scorecrow.com
Wed Apr 6 23:31:24 CEST 2022

> On 6 Apr 2022, at 12:18, juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> I include tables via csv files like this
>
> \processdatabasefile[test][test.csv]
>
> I was able to style the tables with this:
>
> \setupTABLE [ split=yes, header=repeat, option=stretch,
> loffset=.5ex,roffset=.5ex]
>
> \setupTABLE [row] [odd]
> [background=color,backgroundcolor=hs-hellblau,]
>
> \setupTABLE [start] [spaceinbetween=25pt]
>
> \defineseparatedlist
>   [preislistecsv]
>   [separator={;}, % tab
>    before=\bTABLE,after=\eTABLE,
>    first=\bTR,last=\eTR,
>    left=\bTD,right=\eTD]
>
> Is it possible to align decimal numbers in cells to the right?

This previous announcement from Hans might help.
<https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg99681.html>

> The data differs a lot. Sometimes only the last column contains decimal numbers, sometimes the last two columns.
Not sure what will happen here - try it and see. Whenever my table layouts go wildly wrong, Context usually manages to display something rather than fail with an error code. :-)

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK