[NTG-context] modify kern between two glyphs

mf massifr at fastwebnet.it
Tue Apr 5 13:45:20 CEST 2022

Il 05/04/22 13:15, Thomas A. Schmitz via ntg-context ha scritto:

>> On 5. Apr 2022, at 13:02, mf via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Is it possible to solve it globally and only for a single font?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Massi
>
> Have you looked at chapter 5.4 “Goodies” of fonts-mkiv.pdf? That should get you started.

Thanks Thomas,
there seems to be nothing for that in the "Goodies" chapter.

I'd already found \setextrafontkerns at "8.12 Extra font kerns" of the
same manual.
It's defined in typo-fkr.lua, but I can't understand what parameters to
pass and whether it's the right macro. It looks like it's not.

I'm expecting there's a lua font table with glyph pairs kerning to update.

Massi