[NTG-context] Full-page Figure?

Michael Urban urban.m at ca.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 23:41:57 CEST 2022

Almost there.  But if I add \setuppagenumbering  [alternative=doublesided]
to the example, there is a blank page before the makeup page, and an unnumbered blank page after.  If I add doublesided=no to the
\setupmakeup options, the unnumbered blank page is not there, but there is still a blank page before.  It is seemingly forcing
a right-hand page for some reason I do not understand.

	Mike