[NTG-context] Breaking url into multiple lines results in broken link in rendered PDF

A A amine.aboufirass at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:35:25 CEST 2022

I would like to be able to break up URLs into multiple lines in my
bibliography source file and still get the link to work. Here's what I have
so far:

*\setupinteraction  [state=start]\starttext\useURL  [myUrl]  [
"https://www.g <https://www.g>    oogle.com <http://oogle.com>"
]\goto{link}[url(myUrl)]\stoptext*

Unfortunately the link does not work. When I *don't* split the URL into
multiple lines, the link works again.

In reality my link is very long and forces uncomfortable line continuation
in my `vim` editor. How can I break up long URLs in my source `.tex` file
and still get the link to work in the resulting pdf?

  [1]:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/638541/line-continuation-in-bib-file-url-for-cleaner-bibliography-code