[NTG-context] Fwd: command line arguments to specify output directory

A A amine.aboufirass at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:25:34 CEST 2022

Thanks Wolfgang. I have two remarks:

   - That option is not documented and cannot be found when I type *context
   *into my command line and press enter. Do you know why this is?
   - I tried the following *context --runpath=test test/test.tex * but it
   still dumps all the output (.log, .pdf and .tuc) into my current directory.
   I would like for it to get dumped inside the *test *directory...